For any of you who check the blog regularly, you know that it's been a LONG time since I posted anything! Work was CRAZY busy.... I can't even find a word to describe how terrible it was. My family didn't see much of me - especially in the last few weeks leading up to 9/15. However, it is OVER and as my wise friend says, it "came to pass.... it didn't come to stay, it came to pass."
So, I'm now catching up on posting pictures and stories from the past month and a half! There have been lots of exciting developments in the Kenworthy house.... Scott started a new job on 8/3 and is enjoying it. The kids are growing and changing right before our eyes!
The "true confessions" part is that you'll see posts with August dates and you'll wonder why you hadn't seen them before. I back date my posts because I use the blog as a kind of "baby book". Back dating helps me remember the exact dates things happened. So, no, you're not on a one-month delay, I'm just cheating!
Enjoy catching up with us!