Marissa just asked me to watch her baby for her while she "runs errands"... she left me with the baby and the baby's "favorite novel" (seriously). I asked what the novel was called and she said, "Breathless Eternity of the Day". I have no idea where she gets this stuff... well, I may have some idea (right Grandma Kenworthy?)
She has also been heard having telephone conversations with bosses ("You can't fire me! I quit!"); with her friends ("If I don't do the shopping, my husband is going to kill me!"); and with the doctor ("the baby's toes are turning green and I want to know if that's bad").
And I seriously hope this is funny someday, but she has been SO upset with all of us because we all are supporting Romney in the election and she is the only one for "Aracka Bama". I even listened to the radio a bit this afternoon and when she heard talk of the election, she got very upset and demanded to know why no one else would vote for "Aracka Bama" and why we were being so mean. For the record, when we asked her why she was supporting Obama, she said "because he's the president".